Below is a list of current bible studies we are currently offering on Wednesday nights at 6pm
Join Pastor Barry & Lynn Hooten as they lead this small group on Wednesday nights In room 327.
The #1 New York Times bestselling The 5 Love Languages® has helped millions of couples learn the secret to building a love that lasts. Now discover how to speak your child’s love language in a way that he or she understands. Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. Ross Campbell help you:
- Discover your child’s love language
- Assist your child in successful learning
- Use the love languages to correct and discipline more effectively
- Build a foundation of unconditional love for your child
Join Chad Hadden as he lead this small group on Wednesday nights In room 311.
People are naturally compelled to ask questions of identity: Who am I? What am I worth? Why am I here? The answers culture offers only lead to more questions. To properly answer these questions, we need to look all the way back to the beginning—to our creation—and see that all people are made in the image of God.
Having a well-rounded view of the imago Dei will help us better understand ourselves, God, and the restoring work of salvation that comes to us through Jesus Christ. We can understand what God intended the imago Dei to be, how sin corrupted it, and how Jesus restores it through the power of the cross and the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit.
• Gain a clearer understanding of what it means to be made in the image of God.
• Learn how to see yourself and others in light of their status as image bearers.
• Recognize your power and dignity as an image bearer.
• See the biblical story of redemption through the eyes of an image bearer.
• Hear leading voices in the Christian community explore the meaning and implications of the imago Dei.
• Respond to God’s call to be on mission, serving people who are different from you.
• Realize that Jesus is the exact imprint of God’s nature.
• Recognize the inherent worth of the people God has placed in your life.
• Find practical, redemptive ways to engage with image bearers in your community and the world.
• Discover how the image of God can be renewed through faith in Jesus Christ.
Join Joe Brooks as he lead this small group on Wednesday nights In room 312.
Paul’s letter to the Romans is an inspired masterpiece of doctrine highlighting God’s grace, truth, and redemption. Within its pages, the apostle shares his message of good news and eternal salvation with the church, advises believers on theological truths, gives practical applications for living the Christian life, and shows how God’s righteousness comes by grace alone through faith in Christ. The book of Romans underscores that Christianity is far more than just a doctrine―it is an essential road map for daily living.
The MacArthur Bible Studies provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with guidance from John MacArthur.